[Geany-devel] Geanyprj-Crash (was: Re: Plugin : Geanyprj)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Nov 25 21:07:54 UTC 2011

Am 23.11.2011 16:01, schrieb Johann SAUNIER:
> 1) In a  previous post, Lex told me that he couldn't create a new
> project because of a crash :
>
>     Unfortunately compiled against Geany Git it crashes creating a new
>     project.  I don't have time (or interest I admit) to find out why, but
>     it may need some maintenance.
>     Cheers
>     Lex
>

> I can't reproduce this crash as everything works perfectly on my
> machine. I build against :
>
> -
> https://geany-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany-plugins/trunk/geany-plugins
> and
> - branch 'master' of git://github.com/geany/geany
> <http://github.com/geany/geany>
>
> Am I wrong ?

I guess the best would be to have Lex provide a backtrace here. Maybe
its related to some compiler magic or architecture based (e.g. 32bit
pointer vs 64bit pointer vs integer)

Cheers,
Frank