[Geany-devel] Writing a plugin, not sure what to do with it

Meyer 3m.meyer at xxxxx
Fri Nov 18 20:44:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> On 11/17/2011 10:01 AM, Meyer wrote:
>
>> I've never used a version control system before for my own code, but I
>> think I it up correctly: https://github.com/pzoxiuv/**Geany-Plugins<https://github.com/pzoxiuv/Geany-Plugins>
>>

> Yep, I just cloned it and had a quick look.  I left some comments on the
> github commit.

> We could add this to the geany-plugins project if you want, but it seems a
> bit on the "small" side, IMO.  Maybe the code would fit better in the
> Addons plugin?

Thanks for looking at it, I've fixed the g_strdup_printf stuff.  I agree
it's too small to be its own plugin, and if you thought it could be put in
with the Addons plugin that would be great.  How would that happen?

Cheers,
Alex