[Geany-devel] GProject geany-plugins integration

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Fri May 20 20:04:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've finally found some time to integrate my GProject plugin into
geany-plugins; for those who like git, the result is here:

https://gitorious.org/geany-plugins-gproject/geany-plugins-gproject

For those who dislike it, the patch is here:

http://db.tt/esDNpPw

I hope I've updated all the necessary files. The automake build should
be working correctly; however, in the waf build I'm not sure how to
integrate icon cache rebuild into the waf script. From what I could
see no other plugin ships with its own icons and even though Geany's
waf script contains the necessary code to rebuild the icon cache, I'm
not sure how to integrate it properly into the plugin build system.
Anyone willing to help?

Cheers,

Jiri