[Geany-devel] GProject geany-plugins integration

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun May 22 09:50:50 UTC 2011

On Fri, 20 May 2011 22:04:40 +0200, Jiří wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've finally found some time to integrate my GProject plugin into
>geany-plugins; for those who like git, the result is here:
>
>https://gitorious.org/geany-plugins-gproject/geany-plugins-gproject
>
>For those who dislike it, the patch is here:
>
>http://db.tt/esDNpPw

I guess you waant to commit it yourself instead of depending on someone
else, right?
So, tell me your Sourceforge username and I'll add you to the
project members.

>I hope I've updated all the necessary files. The automake build should
>be working correctly; however, in the waf build I'm not sure how to
>integrate icon cache rebuild into the waf script. From what I could
>see no other plugin ships with its own icons and even though Geany's
>waf script contains the necessary code to rebuild the icon cache, I'm
>not sure how to integrate it properly into the plugin build system.
>Anyone willing to help?

Sure, I'll do once your plugin is in the repository.