[Geany-devel] Vala Keywords Update

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Mar 25 15:42:48 UTC 2011

Le 25/03/2011 04:21, mbrush at codebrainz.ca a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the list of Vala keywords.  I also added Valadoc keywords
> to the 'docComment' value.

Thanks, I applied a slightly modified version of the patch from the
other mail :)

> There were some keywords that I didn't know about in the 'primary' value,
> so I left them to be safe.

Like which ones? Maybe we could simply get rid of them if they are wrong.

A few comments:

1) I see that you split "errordomain" in "error" and "domain", is there
a good reason for that? "errordomain" is a valid keyword (to declare a
new error domain, e.g. a new error type), but AFAIC neither "error" nor
"domain" are... are they?
2) You dropped "throws" from primary keywords, why?
3) I also added "sealed"

Cheers,
Colomban