[Geany-devel] Vala Keywords Update

mbrush at codebrainz.ca mbrush at xxxxx
Fri Mar 25 04:01:12 UTC 2011

On 03/24/11 20:21, mbrush at codebrainz.ca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the list of Vala keywords.  I also added Valadoc keywords
> to the 'docComment' value.  There were some keywords that I didn't know
> about in the 'primary' value, so I left them to be safe.

Ignore that patch, I believe the attached one is correct.  I'm still
learning git/patch/contributing and I accidentally went 'git diff
branch..master' instead of 'git diff master..branch' I think.  Also my diff
add/remove (green/red) syntax coloring seems to be backwards making it more
confusing :)

I also accidentally removed a '#secondary' comment in the first patch that
was there in the filetypes.vala, I guess some filetypes comment that and
some don't.

Sorry about that.