[Geany-devel] Annoying autocompletions

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Jun 6 06:40:57 UTC 2011

>> AFAIK "complete word" is the same basic behavior as return, but one
>> happens in our code and one in Scintilla.
>
> You would think, but it seems to just toggle the autocomplete list (maybe
> between a few lists).

Hmmm, works the same for me, inserts the selected completion (current
svn, new config, tab keybinding)?

> I guess you tried "\n" in SCI_AUTOCSTOPS and checked in wasn't in
> SCI_AUTOCSETFILLUPS?  I've not played with either, just curious.  Might be
> worth asking on the scintilla-interest list.

Don't remember exactly what, but linefeed, return and some others.
Havn't had time to look at scintilla.

> I meant (pseudo code):

Understood, what I said was that makes return behave differently at
end of line vs not at eol and I think thats bad.