[Geany-devel] Wiki -> Tag files (was: Re: Vala Tags)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jun 5 13:51:52 UTC 2011

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 15:35:47 +0200, Enrico wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 01:26:35 -0700, Matthew wrote:

>>> *ping*
>>>
>>> The wiki is there and so please take this as a friendly reminder :).
>>>

>>Done.
>
>Thanks.
>

>>I put a bunch of tags up at:
>>http://wiki.geany.org/tags/start
>
>Cool.
>

>>I left a TODO note in that page you can maybe help with those.
>>
>>P.S. I have a little script I wrote which made that markup, so if you
>>move all the tags over, let me know I can regenerate the markup using
>>the new URLs easily or send you the script.
>

>> Allow .tags files to be uploaded to the Wiki and move these tag files
>> there en-masse.
>
>Done.
>I also uploaded all tags files from download.geany.org/contrib/tags/.
>
>> Make a script for the Wiki server to create a tarball of these for
>> easily downloading them all at once.
>
>Will do.
>Not yet sure how but will check.

First suggestion:

http://wiki.geany.org/wiki/playground

The filelist plugin used here read the tag files list from the
path in the filesystem where the uploads for the "tags" namespace are
stored and filters those files ending with *.tags.