[Geany-devel] syntax highlighting does not appear

Szabo Zoltan szabozoltan69 at xxxxx
Mon Jan 31 11:23:24 UTC 2011

> I've seen this before. From memory it was the result of mixed up
> libraries. After you compiled geany, did you "make install" it, or are
> you running it from the directory that you built it in? If you
> installed it, did you overwrite your existing copy or did you put it in
> a different location?

I didn't "make install" it, just I run it from the directory that I built
it.
(I use a stable (0.16) Geany (in Ubuntu), so I don't want to change to a
development version.)
If I open my PHP file in the stable Geany, it shows colors.

Thank you, anyway. I try to do a consistent prefix set...
 Zoltan