[Geany-devel] debugger plugin

Alexander Petukhov Alexander.Petukhov at xxxxx
Sun Jan 30 17:18:06 UTC 2011

yeah, u're right, always visible debug tabs make it hard to tell
if the debugger running or not.
but, if you are not on the debugger page, i.e. don't see it, you also
can't guess what is going on, and the second reason for make them persistent was a bug
when after several run/stop actions VTE stopped displaying input or output characters.
Now I realized that it was not about it, probably it's better to change things back.
As to showing debugger state,  I was thinking of a toolbar button with Run or Stop image,
based on debugger state, or how is itr done in most IDEs?