[Geany-devel] debugger plugin

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 30 14:47:04 UTC 2011

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:57:52 +0300, Alexander wrote:

>SF username is cesspit

I added you to the SF geany-plugins project, so you should be able to
commit to the SVN repository.

>I'll commit code next week after finishing one bugfixing.

Cool.

>I'll cope with autotools, note sure about  Waf, never dealed with,

Don't worry. I can update the Waf stuff for you.

>I'll ask  here if have questions One more question is about windows
>build, how to avoid plugin to attemt to build under win32? much effors
>are needed to support cross-platformin, don't have time for it now.

The only working way of building the geany-plugins on Windows is to use
Waf, at least I do it this way and using autotools on Windows is just a
bit of pain in the a** (IMHO).
So, to answer your question, I can add a check in the Waf build system
to not build the debugger on Windows.