[Geany-devel] plugins.geany.org now updating automatically via cronjob

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Feb 12 13:14:42 UTC 2011

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:50:21 +0100, Dominic wrote:

>Am Samstag, den 12.02.2011, 03:05 +0100 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
>> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:04:32 +0100
>> Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:

>> > Maybe it would be also a good idea to increase the frequency to
>> > every hour or so? Tell me what you think.
>>
>> I'm thinking about a post-commit hook which is deploying it after
>> tagging (or something like this)
>
>Guess that won't be possible, unfortunately. Post-commit-hooks have to
>be implemented on the SVN repository as far as I know... not that I'd
>knew we have access to the server-side repository at SourceForge.

We can set port-commit hooks. Though we can only set a mail address to
send the commit message mail. But this would be enough, as we already
use this for the commits mailing lists and a few additional tasks we do
on post-commit actions like announcing the commit in the IRC channel
and to sync the GIT mirrors. This is all triggered by the commit mails.