[Geany-devel] plugins.geany.org now updating automatically via cronjob

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Feb 12 12:50:21 UTC 2011

Am Samstag, den 12.02.2011, 03:05 +0100 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:04:32 +0100
> Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Am Freitag, den 11.02.2011, 23:56 +0100 schrieb Dominic Hopf:
> > > In detail, this means the descriptions for your plugins at
> > > plugins.geany.org, which are generated from your README files, will
> > > be updated once per day at 04:05 UTC.
> >
> > Maybe it would be also a good idea to increase the frequency to every
> > hour or so? Tell me what you think.
>
> I'm thinking about a post-commit hook which is deploying it after
> tagging (or something like this)

Guess that won't be possible, unfortunately. Post-commit-hooks have to
be implemented on the SVN repository as far as I know... not that I'd
knew we have access to the server-side repository at SourceForge.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D