[Geany-devel] Issue with geanyLaTeX after GtkBuilder: Help needed to debug

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Dec 31 10:57:59 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Since about GtkBuilder come in into Geany core we are experiencing some
issue with GeanyLaTeX in terms of in some cases the toolbar is not able
tobe loaded and Geany is ending up inside a segfault. Most likely its
repreducable by activating the toolbar and restarting Geany having a
tex-file loaded. The issue seems to be located in near of line
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/blob/master/geanylatex/src/geanylatex.c#L168
unfortunately I don't have any bloody idea, what might is going wrong.
Anyone else could jump in here?

Cheers,
Frank
--