[Geany-devel] [geanyprj] coding style patch

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Tue Dec 13 07:02:31 UTC 2011

Hi

Sorry I didn't follow conversion to github and I am not really familiar with new workflow.

So as GeanyPrj maintainer how do I commit patch to mainline? Should my github user be added to "main" geany-plugins repository or I need to create new fork with related changes and create pull request to main geany-plugins from time to time?

This github stuff is a bit confusing for me.

Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com>