[Geany-devel] Geany Color Schemes and Extras Page

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Dec 8 04:30:04 UTC 2011

Yeah, the filedefs were committed after 0.21.

The problem with those old color schemes though is that you'll be
missing some things that were added to filedefs since those old themes
were last synchronized with Geany's (unless you added the keys to each
filedef manually).  A few things come to mind; comment_single key, some
lexer_properties, group copying, keywords updates and fixes, and
probably some other stuff.

After the next release, I don't think those old-style color schemes will
be compatible with the new default filedefs and color schemes.  People's
modified filedefs/old-style color schemes will still work but I don't
think the new default.conf or alt.conf color schemes will work.