[Geany-devel] Default search behavior is irritating

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Dec 6 19:34:54 UTC 2011

Le 06/12/2011 03:02, Matthew Brush a écrit :
> On 12/05/2011 05:52 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Matthew Brush<mbrush at codebrainz.ca>
>> wrote:

>>> Ouch!  I wonder how many hours it will take me to convert the old
>>> Glade 2
>>> file to GtkBuilder *again*.
>>>
>>> I say we either delete the gtkbuilder branch or merge it into master.
>>> It's
>>> basically working fine for along time and I don't think anyone is
>>> testing it
>>> since it's not in master.
>>
>> I agree, why hasn't it been committed already?
>>

> Because only a few people have tested it and we don't have a `devel`
> branch for "unstable" code :)

It'd need people to try the "devel" branch too ;)

Well.  I haven't tried the branch that much either -- only tried it once
actually I think.  My bad.

However I agree that it should be merged into master.  It'd get more
testing, we want this change to happen and currently we "fear" changing
the UI file, which is not good for development  (actually it didn't
wanted to change the UI 'til that patch, but still).
And IIUC you use the branch, so there shouldn't be *too* annoying bugs.

So +1 for you to merge it to master, and we'll handle any problem if
there are some.

Regards,
Colomban