[Geany-devel] Default search behavior is irritating

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Dec 6 19:28:28 UTC 2011

Le 06/12/2011 06:08, Matthew Brush a écrit :
> On 12/05/2011 05:18 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
>> On 12/05/2011 01:27 PM, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>>

>>> Applied, thanks!
>>>

>> Ouch! I wonder how many hours it will take me to convert the old Glade 2
>> file to GtkBuilder *again*.

Yeah, I know, sorry.  I tried to ping you the other day on IRC for that,
but you seemed AFK, and decided that I/you could "easily" recreate the
patch for this in the GtkBuilder format -- it would've need somebody do
re-do the thing anyway at some point.

> FWIW, it didn't actually take too long to update the gtkbuilder branch.
>  Instead of re-converting the whole Glade 2 file I just manually added
> the changes to the new geany.glade using Glade 3, comparing the changes
> in the diff (since I don't have a patched Glade 2 running anymore) and
> then I added that in with the merge commit.

Great! :)

Cheers,
Colomban