[Geany-devel] Default search behavior is irritating

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Dec 6 05:08:16 UTC 2011

On 12/05/2011 05:18 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
> On 12/05/2011 01:27 PM, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>

>> Applied, thanks!
>>

> Ouch! I wonder how many hours it will take me to convert the old Glade 2
> file to GtkBuilder *again*.

FWIW, it didn't actually take too long to update the gtkbuilder branch.
  Instead of re-converting the whole Glade 2 file I just manually added
the changes to the new geany.glade using Glade 3, comparing the changes
in the diff (since I don't have a patched Glade 2 running anymore) and
then I added that in with the merge commit.