[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins: SVN-URL on git

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Dec 4 17:44:51 UTC 2011

Le 04/12/2011 15:09, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I didn't found the conclusion on the discussion: What was the outcome
> on this topic? Which reference to old svn shall be inserted into git
> repo?

IMHO (as said in my last mail on the previous thread) the best possible
would be http(s)://svn.geany.org/svnroot/geany-plugins at rev with the
appropriate SVN mirror on geany.org and a web interface capable of
displaying such SVN URL.

Enrico said he was OK to setup something on geany.org given he knew
what, so having the URL point there is better I think.  And I think that
either with the appropriate web interface and/or a shiny rewrite rule it
should not be that difficult to make such SVN URL also work on the web
interface.

Anyway if I had to choose between valid SVN and web interface URL, I
better choose SVN URL.

That's my personal conclusion, but yet again, I don't really mind what's
the final choice.

Regards,
Colomban