[Geany-devel] (no subject)

Meyer 3m.meyer at xxxxx
Fri Dec 2 04:30:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've started integrating my plugin into the Addons plugin.  As of now, it
adds two check boxes to the Addons preferences to enable wrapping text
automatically (just by hitting apostrophe) and wrapping text by hitting a
key combo.  The first method seems to work, the second should work but you
can't define the wrap combos yet.  I've just put that on my github repo,
and should have time tomorrow to finish it up.

Cheers,
Alex