[Geany-devel] (no subject)

Nathan Broadbent nathan.f77 at xxxxx
Fri Dec 2 03:44:38 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

I'm also really keen for this feature, so could I please request a recent
copy of the plugin? Perhaps you could update your repo on github?
I'd like to start using it right away, and could help to fix any bugs.

I also really think that this should to be added to the 'Auto-close quotes
and brackets' feature in core Geany, since it is the expected behavior for
any user coming from TextMate or Gedit.

Regards,
Nathan