[Geany-devel] Geanyembrace: Anybody who like to maintain it?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Aug 27 17:24:46 UTC 2011

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 21:43:37 +1000, Lex wrote:

>2011/8/27 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
>> On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:44:56 +1000, Lex wrote:
>>
>> Hey,
>>

>>>IIRC its wraps (embraces?) things with optional text, targeted at XML
>>>open/close tags but general.  Sadly the Geany devel ML isn't
>>>searchable to find the initial discussions.
>>
>> the lists are searchable on
>> http://dir.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.editors.geany. Not as
>> nice as some builtin search in the list archives directly but it
>> works at least.
>>

>Hey Enrico,
>
>Ahhh, the Geany website only points to the user list there, not devel.

Fixed on the website and I also added a Gmane link to the mailman list
information page on
https://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-devel.

And I did the same for the geany-i18n list.

Lex, thanks for the notice.