[Geany-devel] Geanyembrace: Anybody who like to maintain it?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Aug 27 16:15:36 UTC 2011

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:21:21 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I had a short email conversation with Prim András the original author
> of geanyembrace.He did not touch this plugin for quiet a long time and
> doesn't plan to do so in future.
>
> Does anybody of you use the plugin and might like to become
> maintainer? If not, what we going to do with it?

As it appears nobody wants to take it over and I've got the ok of the
original author I will purge it from current trunk soonish. However, if
somebody is having interested in maintaining it, the source will be
still available in history of svn :)

Cheers,
Frank

--