[Geany-devel] Default snippets

Alexander Eberspächer alex.eberspaecher at xxxxx
Thu Aug 25 16:49:34 UTC 2011

Hello list,

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:16:26 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> The current patch will remove support for if, else, while, do and
> switch PHP, Java and C++ and maybe other C-like languages. At least on
> the main language we have to improve the patch a bit or it will leat
> to missing feature for users.

That's right. I didn't think that through.

I attached a newer patch that adds the former [default] functionality
to the C-like languages C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, D. Hopefully I respected
subtle differences for D.

This shall remove the default snippets bias towards C-like languages.
However, the patch will break default snippets for other C-like
languages (if there are any supported by Geany at all).

I hope this patch fits the needs a bit better.

Cheers

Alex