[Geany-devel] Adding a list of filetypes into devel documentation?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Aug 17 19:20:42 UTC 2011

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:09:53 -0700
Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> This isn't as bad as it sounds, but at this point I don't think it's
> very important anyway, the current API docs are, for the most part,
> pretty good.  My only complaint is that the structs/typedefs are
> documented in the header files and functions are documented in the
> source files, but I guess there advantages to this also.

Well, source files are parsed by doxygen. Why not adding the missing
documentation and ensuring, doxygen is fetching them when running make
apidoc?

(not sure whats missing to have this full work.)

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/