[Geany-devel] GProject - missing Geany patches

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Tue Apr 26 18:45:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:18:16 +0200
Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:

> more than two weeks have passed without any response and I fear it
> will end the same way as many times before - that I post my patches,
> nobody looks at them and they get forgotten. I fully understand that
> people have limited time to work on geany (so do I), the problem is
> that most of the patches are 9 months old and they haven't been
> reviewed so far.

Not an exception, the X session management is 9 months old too. Perhaps
we should create a geany-patches project or something?..

I remember the same situation with NEdit 5.5 several years ago: there
was a "basic" version and tens of patches, apply-your-favorite-ones to
extend the editor. Ironically, one of them was an improved X session
management by me. :)

Unfortunately, NEdit died not much later...

--
E-gards: Jimmy