[Geany-devel] Scope (struct/class) completion broken

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Apr 18 13:26:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

Le 18/04/2011 15:17, Thomas Martitz a écrit :
> Am 18.04.2011 15:04, schrieb Thomas Martitz:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just tried my patch again to make scope completion work better (see
>> r4840), but I now noticed that scope completion doesn't work at all
>> anymore.
>
> Just for completeness. My way to open the scope completion list was (in
> this case) to type "editor->" or "editor." in e.g. autocomplete_scope().

It still works for me, and I'd be surprised it to be broken by recent
changes. Maybe r5642 would have broken this, but it has been reverted by
r5711 because it did actually broke calltips.

However, scope completion only works when the variable type is known,
e.g. with globals only.

Cheers,
Colomban