[Geany-devel] Scope (struct/class) completion broken

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Mon Apr 18 13:38:03 UTC 2011

Am 18.04.2011 15:26, schrieb Colomban Wendling:
> Hi,
>
> Le 18/04/2011 15:17, Thomas Martitz a écrit :
>> Am 18.04.2011 15:04, schrieb Thomas Martitz:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I just tried my patch again to make scope completion work better (see
>>> r4840), but I now noticed that scope completion doesn't work at all
>>> anymore.
>> Just for completeness. My way to open the scope completion list was (in
>> this case) to type "editor->" or "editor." in e.g. autocomplete_scope().
> It still works for me, and I'd be surprised it to be broken by recent
> changes. Maybe r5642 would have broken this, but it has been reverted by
> r5711 because it did actually broke calltips.
>
> However, scope completion only works when the variable type is known,
> e.g. with globals only.

Pretty sure it worked with locals also, but I may be wrong.

Anyway, I tried it with something global and it doesn't work too. In
editor.c, no list at all with editor_prefs, and a wrong list with
editor_info.

Best regards.