[Geany-devel] VBS syntax definition file
e.antonoff at xxxxx
Sat Apr 16 03:28:30 UTC 2011
Hello there and please help,
(Geany 0.20 problem)
I have noticed that one of the wishes for Geany is a Visual Basic Script syntax highlight. Since I need it myself, took a brief look at the existing definition files and created one from the Perl file. (please find it attached)
I am using Geany 0.20 for Windows. Closed and re-opened Geany, as well as clicked on reload configuration in the menu. Nothing works.
Problem: Geany won't load my file.
0. In filetype_extensions.conf as last line I added
1. I placed it in the same directory along with all other files
(program files \ geany \ data)
2. Had a .vbs file loaded - no syntax highlights
3. As you can see in my file I have specified compile/run programs
No such were used when I used Compile from the menu
4. No "VisualBasicScript" appears in the Document > Set file type
Can someone help me please. The Geany online doc is not real clear on the case with installing the custom files.
PS: My file is not 100% ready, will need error regex, but I want to fix this issue first.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4203 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Devel