[Geany-devel] Color Schemes Menu Patches

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Apr 4 06:54:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have made some minor changes to the Color Schemes menu, I wanted to
see if they look ok.  One of my concerns is that maybe opening/reading
each color scheme file like this might be "too slow", but it seems to
only happen once, so I'm not sure whether it's significant.  It "feels"
fine when I use it with all of the geany-themes color schemes.

I wasn't sure how to regenerate the other formats after editing
doc/geany.txt so that is not done in these patches.