[Geany-devel] po/geany.pot is a generated file

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Wed Sep 15 19:21:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 10:20, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+tools at mega-nerd.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to suggest that the file po/geany.pot be deleted from
> the repo. This is a generated file (from po/Makefile.in.in):

+1

This is very annoying when using git which complains about missing
po/geany.pot which is not created in my case and git consideres the
working tree modified because of that.

Jiri