[Geany-devel] po/geany.pot is a generated file

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Sep 17 17:26:54 UTC 2010

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:21:33 +0200
Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 10:20, Erik de Castro Lopo
> <mle+tools at mega-nerd.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to suggest that the file po/geany.pot be deleted from
> > the repo. This is a generated file (from po/Makefile.in.in):
>
> +1
>
> This is very annoying when using git which complains about missing
> po/geany.pot which is not created in my case and git consideres the
> working tree modified because of that.

Well, I've just removed the file from svn ;) I always found it useful
to have it there but maybe it really was just overhead.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/