[Geany-devel] Patch for the lisp highlighter

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Oct 6 17:13:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:10:53 +0100
Mário Silva <sharelider at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi there again, version is scintilla 221, the changes i did afaik to the lex
> was only push some constants to the SciLexer.h as you can see in the patch,
> and change the keywords & keywords_kw  local variables to a more apropriate
> names, the rest is the same, so is not a big deal.

I've committed the patch but with a version of LexLisp.cxx from
Scintilla. Please consider sending your changes to the Scintilla
project.

> oh i forgot to send this file.

filetype_extensions.conf was already in the patch ;-)

Regards,
Nick