[Geany-devel] Patch for the lisp highlighter

Mário Silva sharelider at xxxxx
Thu Oct 7 18:15:47 UTC 2010

i understand but i dunno where to summit the changes to the scintilla
project, and your commit broken the compile cus some constants and some
names are different, im already trying to apply to the group mailing list,
please so it doest get broken, consider apply this patch to fix it, and when
i can i summit to the scintilla.