[Geany-devel] Hello

Ondrej Donek ondrejd at xxxxx
Sat May 8 18:36:10 UTC 2010

  Hi everyone,

my name is Ondrej Donek and I'm 28-year old (mainly) PHP developer from
Czech Republic. Before a while I started using Geany and because I like
it I want to start to contributing into the project.

I started with a small addition which I can use in my work - a PHP
support for a Classbuilder plugin. It includes another menu entry,
customized dialog and some new code for generating template. Included is
all what is needed for generating classes for PHP 5.3+ with singleton
checkbox as a bonus. I'm attaching a patch of classbuilder.c and I will
be gratefull for all comments because I'm not skilled C/C++ developer.

I've also look over requested features on SourceForge and I found two
small requests which I like and (hopefully) can do: #2997238
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2997238&group_id=153444&atid=787794>
and #2972547
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2972547&group_id=153444&atid=787794>.
Please, provide me some hints how to start with work and what is needed
to do (besides the codding).

By,
Ondrejd