[Geany-devel] Shift-10 on editor tab

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Mar 3 13:33:56 UTC 2010

2010/3/3 Can Koy <cankoy at ymail.com>:
> Hi,
> Shift-F10 in an editor tab pops up a nice list of open documents.
> I'm proposing to change this shortcut to Shift-MenuKey. I can add, instead of replace, it if Shift-F10 is too important for you, but replacing is easy. What do you think?

Hi Can,
I think Shift+F10 is something like a default behaviour which is written down
in some guidline or anything like that. Also, many users may already know
Shift+F10 as usual keybinding, so replacing it wouldn't be the best solution.

So, adding Shift+MenuKey instead of replacing would be my choice.

Regards,
Dominic