[Geany-devel] Shift-10 on editor tab

Can Koy cankoy at xxxxx
Wed Mar 3 14:20:08 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

That guide is Gnome HIG, and Shift-F10 is already NOT behaving as stated in the guide, i.e. show contextual menu (right-click).

> Also, many users may already know
> Shift+F10 as usual keybinding, so replacing it wouldn't be the best solution.

Replacing it (and make Shift-F10 behave like right-click later if required) would make Geany comply with HIG actually, that's one reason I suggested it.
(Shift-F10 is also clumsy compared to Shift-MenuKey, but that's my opinion.)

Thanks, bye.