[Geany-devel] save all on build - Re: Patches required by gproject

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Fri Jun 18 18:13:52 UTC 2010

Am 18.06.2010 13:14, schrieb Nick Treleaven:

> What if you didn't want all the files saved? I think it's safe to save
> the current file as the user is currently looking at it. But they may
> have modified other files they haven't decided to save yet.

Why save the current file then? Apparently saving is made due to the
assumption that saving is needed for recompilation. So it makes sense to
do it for all files. I believe all other IDEs save all files.

Best regards.