[Geany-devel] Geany-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 14

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Jan 2 22:35:22 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag, den 22.12.2009, 16:10 +0100 schrieb Lionel Fuentes:
> Dominic >> I like the website :) I have just one remark for the
> CodeNav plugin' "about" section : " Actually, it will make it possible
> to : - switch between header and implementation - go to a file by
> typing its name" -> you should add line breaks before the "-".

Fixed for now. This is still a point where I have to do manual efforts,
I didn't found a way yet to automate this. ;)
Reviewing the site and claiming mistakes is a good compromise until I
finished the automation scripts [1] :)

[1] I was talking with Enrico some days ago about automating the process
a bit more as it is at the present since most documents already were
generated by rst2html and cleaned up a bit by using tidy. Ideal goal of
the automation scripts is, that you just will have to update your README
and anything else is done by the server. I guess that won't be an easy
hack, but well, let's see if I get this working. ;)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D