[Geany-devel] Build, Compile, Execute [Built Setting] for various filenanetypes extension

Noli Sicad nsicad at xxxxx
Tue Feb 23 11:34:20 UTC 2010

Lex,

Again, no sucess.

In Mac OS X, 23 February build

[build_settings]
# %f will be replaced by the complete filename
# %e will be replaced by the filename without extension
# (use only one of it at one time)
#compiler=/usr/local/bin/glpsol -m "%f"
#linker=g++ -Wall -o "%e" "%f"
run_cmd="/usr/local/bin/glpsol -m "%f""

error

./geany_run_script.sh: line 5: ./filetypes: No such file or directory

(program exited with code: 127)
Press return to continue

Noli

Keine ahnung!