[Geany-devel] Build, Compile, Execute [Built Setting] for various filenanetypes extension

Noli Sicad nsicad at xxxxx
Tue Feb 23 10:08:03 UTC 2010

Hi Lex,

I download the geany nightly build windows and I can see that there is
new built setting. And there is new menu item - Set Build Commands and
dialog box. It is not useful to what I need -).

The new geany is really nice looking in this build. It seems that it
has gtk theme now.

Anyway, I tried to implement what you suggested.

In .filetype_extensions.conf
glpk = *.mod

In filetypes.glpk
run_cmd=c:\glpsol -m "%f"

It is not working.

I tried this

run_cmd=c:\\glpsol -m "%f"

I tried this
run_cmd=c:/glpsol -m "%f"

I tried this as well.
run_cmd=c://glpsol -m "%f"

I got this error / result

'.' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Press any key to continue . . .

It is not working!

Vellam 22 Feb build