[Geany-devel] Adding an R parser

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at xxxxx
Mon Feb 22 09:43:59 UTC 2010

On 2/22/10, Jon Senior <jon at restlesslemon.co.uk> wrote:
>  > colours. I also prefer to have "number" colour different from that of
>  > "string(2)". I currently use
>  > number=0xff901e;0xffffff;false;false
>  > # "blah" string
>  > string=0x008000;0xffffff;false;false
>
> Interestingly in the svn copy of filetypes.r, number=0x007f00.

You are right that nominally the colours are different---#007f00 for
number and #008000 for string2---, but visually the two are very much
alike. And I feel it's counter-productive to think of strings every
time I see a number. I am not sure that #ff901e is a good default for
numbers, but it looks better than the current defaults.

Liviu