[Geany-devel] Adding an R parser

Jon Senior jon at xxxxx
Sun Feb 21 14:29:16 UTC 2010

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:13:02 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> What exactly do you mean with 'the geany patch'?
> I'm going to add your R symbol parser to SVN.

The "geany patch" patches the filetypes.r file to modify the listed
symbols. It cleans up the syntax colouring so that keywords are
identified differently from function names (there were actually some
overlapping keywords in the file.)

> For the syntax highlighting issue, please open a bug report at the
> Scintilla project as Lex said and attach the patch their if you have
> one.

If I can track down the issue with Scintilla and "." characters I'll do
exactly that.

Thanks.

Jon