[Geany-devel] Open files in Geany at the same workspace

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+tools at xxxxx
Sun Aug 8 07:12:52 UTC 2010

Dimitar Zhekov wrote:

> A slight change to your patch:

> 	if (err == Success && result == Success)
> 	{
> 		if (type == XA_CARDINAL && format == 32 && nitems > 0)
> 			ret = current_desktop[0];
> 		XFree (current_desktop);
> 	}
> 	gdk_display_close (display);
>
> will avoid the two returns, and close the display on unsuccessful
> operation.

Hood catch Dimitar. An updated version of my patch is attached.

> Under GDK_WINDOWING_WIN32, you can get the current desktop with
> the "Window Station and Desktop Functions". But it's a name, not a
> number.

If anyone wants to work work on this with me let me know. I have an
idea for making this work but I don't have any windows machines handy.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/