[Geany-devel] newcomer

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at xxxxx
Thu Apr 15 20:17:19 UTC 2010

Hello
And welcome to Geany!

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Ariel Haviv <ariel.haviv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Total beginner in the oss field. But enthusiastic about beginning !!!
> I will need lots of guidance at the beginning, because i have no idea
> whatsoever on how to even begin doing that (sorry). But i study fast, and

I am not a devel, but I could give you a couple of pointers. Best way
to get started is to find your favourite bug [1] or feature request
[2] (see this for more info [3]), come up with a patch and attach it
either to the respective report or send it to the devel mailing list.
Feel free to come up with questions on the mailing list, especially
when the attempted changes are important and would better be agreed on
by the developers.

Regards
Liviu

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=153444&atid=787791