[Geany-devel] interactive typeahead seach for the sidebar

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Sun Sep 27 11:23:21 UTC 2009

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:13:36 +0200
Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.HTW-Berlin.de> wrote:

> I've noticed that in current SVN, after hitting enter on an item in the
> doc/symbol list, the editor isn't focused anymore.
>
> My patch aimed to have this, i.e.:
>
> search->hit enter to exit search and mark the item->hit enter to
> actually jump to it.
> The last enter would also focus the editor so I can start coding right
> away. My patch worked like that and so did SVN right after it was
> committed, but current SVN leaves the focus on the list, forcing me to
> press F2 (which I mapped to focus the editor) additionally.
>
> Can that be changed back again?

Still works fine here. I committed a change to fix showing the editor
before a reload, so the user can see whether the file should be
reloaded.

http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany?view=rev&revision=4232

Regards,
Nick