[Geany-devel] interactive typeahead seach for the sidebar

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Sep 27 11:13:36 UTC 2009

I've noticed that in current SVN, after hitting enter on an item in the
doc/symbol list, the editor isn't focused anymore.

My patch aimed to have this, i.e.:

search->hit enter to exit search and mark the item->hit enter to
actually jump to it.
The last enter would also focus the editor so I can start coding right
away. My patch worked like that and so did SVN right after it was
committed, but current SVN leaves the focus on the list, forcing me to
press F2 (which I mapped to focus the editor) additionally.

Can that be changed back again?