[Geany-devel] Geany.txt cleanup

Randy Kramer rhkramer at xxxxx
Sat Sep 26 10:53:42 UTC 2009

On Saturday 26 September 2009 04:20:46 am Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:18:53 +1000, Lex wrote:
> > +The position of the tabs can be selected in the interface
> > preferences.
> To me, this sounds like the ordering of the tabs (Symbols, Documents
> vs. Documents, Symbols) can be changed in the interface preferences.
> However, I don't know a better way off-hand.

Hmm, I guess I know what's being talked about, and I'm sure it wants to
be kept short--my first try would be something like:

The tabs can be positioned at the top, bottom, left, or right of the
main editing window, by a selection in the interface preferences.

Randy Kramer (who can come up with $0.02 for almost anything ;-)