[Geany-devel] avoiding confusion - Re: Cut line - Re: some features i would love to see optional or standard

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Sep 18 00:23:54 UTC 2009

Well Ctrl-k is default for delete line in a number of editors as well as
being established in this one.
No problem with you adding this feature but any new function is added it
should just be another function that a user can bind to the key of their
choice, rather than having preferences to change behaviour of the existing
functionality.